About Me

My photo
Hi! The content you will see here are pictures that were taken by me with a 35mm SLR film-based camera, a Nikon D5100 DSLR, products of exploiting developmental chemistry, and/or experimental exposure to film and/or developing paper. So, enjoy yourself.

I welcome any comments, criticisms, critiques--anything.
(You don't need an account to comment!)

If you need to get into contact with me, look above this section! :D

ALSO:
Follow me on Tumblr!
&&
LIKE me on Facebook!

Search

Need to find a specific print?
Search for a style of photography, a person's name, place, print title, type of science, etc!

Sunday, October 13, 2013

"Escape"

"Escape; light trails are infinitely alluring."
Click for Hi-Res!
Tags: Light Trails, Low-light Photography, Ohio, State, Cars, Buildings, City Lights,

No comments:

Post a Comment