About Me

My photo
Hi! The content you will see here are pictures that were taken by me with a 35mm SLR film-based camera, a Nikon D5100 DSLR, products of exploiting developmental chemistry, and/or experimental exposure to film and/or developing paper. So, enjoy yourself.

I welcome any comments, criticisms, critiques--anything.
(You don't need an account to comment!)

If you need to get into contact with me, look above this section! :D

ALSO:
Follow me on Tumblr!
&&
LIKE me on Facebook!

Search

Need to find a specific print?
Search for a style of photography, a person's name, place, print title, type of science, etc!

Tuesday, October 15, 2013

"Gravity"

"Gravity; I just really love those lights."
Click for Hi-Res!
Tags: Low-light Photography, Light Trails, OSU, Ohio, State, Campus, Business

1 comment:

  1. Man, have to comment on this one too. The framing and contrast are just incredible, i love what the brick face does for the blackness; what the blackness does for the lights within the frame. The light trails inside the windows really gets me too, along with that yellow light bottom left, it bridges over so much movement. Awesome!

    ReplyDelete