About Me

My photo
Hi! The content you will see here are pictures that were taken by me with a 35mm SLR film-based camera, a Nikon D5100 DSLR, products of exploiting developmental chemistry, and/or experimental exposure to film and/or developing paper. So, enjoy yourself.

I welcome any comments, criticisms, critiques--anything.
(You don't need an account to comment!)

If you need to get into contact with me, look above this section! :D

ALSO:
Follow me on Tumblr!
&&
LIKE me on Facebook!

Search

Need to find a specific print?
Search for a style of photography, a person's name, place, print title, type of science, etc!

Tuesday, April 1, 2014

MURO.EXE

"MURO.EXE = LOVE FOR EXPERIMENTS, RISKS, RARITY, TECHNOLOGY, NETWORKS, AND SNEAKERS."


Hello everyone!

I have some exciting news to tell you guys! For the most recent months, I've been working away on this totally super secret project... well, okay, maybe not "super secret", but still. 

I have been collaborating with the fine folks at MURO.EXE, a shoe company based in Europe. As part of their newest lineup of shoes--appropriately entitled "Industrialization"--they were able to use this photograph here as a means to expand on their central theme. 

MURO.EXE is a young, growing company--a collection of individuals who are essentially experimental thinkers. They strive to reinvent the conventional means of the basic "shoe", and in result create intriguing pieces of art. Moreover, they listen and take into heart what the community has to say about their products and are entirely serious about what they do.

As depicted on their website, they are indeed serious about taking in "new blood", and are continuously expanding around the globe. As of today, they've officially launched their new "global" website. So, if you can, go help them out. Buy some shoes. (: ... and while you're at it, pick up a copy of my print! If you're feeling up to it, shoot 'em a like on facebook!

Once I graduate from college and pay off its respective debt of unspeakable nightmares, I am going to buy a pair of their shoes and wear them proudly. 

Oh, and posts should start up again this coming May. Stay tuned. C:

As always, thanks for reading.
None of this could have been possible without you.
I love you all.

- Christian Gunder
Tags: muro, muro.exe, Industrialization, Low-light Photography, 

No comments:

Post a Comment