About Me

My photo
Hi! The content you will see here are pictures that were taken by me with a 35mm SLR film-based camera, a Nikon D5100 DSLR, products of exploiting developmental chemistry, and/or experimental exposure to film and/or developing paper. So, enjoy yourself.

I welcome any comments, criticisms, critiques--anything.
(You don't need an account to comment!)

If you need to get into contact with me, look above this section! :D

ALSO:
Follow me on Tumblr!
&&
LIKE me on Facebook!

Search

Need to find a specific print?
Search for a style of photography, a person's name, place, print title, type of science, etc!

Monday, May 26, 2014

Portrait Model Special Look: Ashley Sherman

Quite recently, I was delighted to take up the task of photographing a wonderful model for her senior pictures. Ashley Sherman, a senior in high school and a very old friend of mine, will be graduating high school soon. Among her studies, she too dabbles in photography and even has her own blog which can be browsed by clicking on this link! If you're an instagram kind of person, she has one here too!

We got together on the beaches of Lake Erie and, all in all, I adore how the shoot went. She is a beautifully fantastic model to work with. But don't take my word for it! See for yourself:

Click for Hi-Res!

Click for Hi-Res!
Click for Hi-Res!
Click for Hi-Res!
Click for Hi-Res!
Click for Hi-Res!
Click for HI-Res!
Click for Hi-Res!
Click for Hi-Res!
Click for Hi-Res!
Click for Hi-Res!
Click for Hi-Res!
Click for Hi-Res!
Click for Hi-Res!

Click for Hi-Res!
I absolutely loved working with her! Check out her blog and instagram (linked above), and go follow her on twitter!

Feel free to show her some love in the comments down below, too. Or, like, tweet at her or something. Ya know, If you're into that kind of thing. Anything, really. Just do something. (:

Until next time!

- Christian
Tags: Ashley Sherman, Low-light Photography, Naturalistic Photography, Portraiture, Model, High School, Senior, Pictures, Nikon D5100 DSLR, Lake Erie, Sunset, Tree,

EDIT (27.05.14): Wow! Thanks for the love, guys (:

Since you all seem to like 'em so much, here's some more!






Thanks guys. (:

- Christian

6 comments:

  1. Another awesome job Christian! This is a very good business prospect for you. A very lovely model, and I love her hair, dress and shoes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Christian. You should do shoots like this more often. I don't see it as often in your work but you're very skilled at working with human subjects, too. Perhaps your next subject could get more action shots (like the 7th shot that seems less as timed pose)? That could just be my taste though, because the lighting and object/background placement on all of them are spot on. Gorgeous shots and model!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Check out the ones I just added. Do you fancy those any better? (:

      If so, I have a bit more in my collection that I'll post after they process fully!

      Delete
    2. Also, thank you. I appreciate it. :D

      Delete
    3. Yes! I love the shoe tying one. Gotta catch em when they're not expecting it. It doesnt always turn out but the ones that do are priceless and the authenticity contrasts well with the formal headshots & what not. Great lighting again though

      Delete